Your Trusted HVAC Partner for Comfort

Thank you for the interest in our company.

Ski Air Incorporated was established July 11, 1977, as a HVAC contractor. On August 28, 1980 the company became incorporated. Ski Air Incorporated is a California corporation, license number 339581 with classifications in C20, C38 and C43.

Ski Air incorporated has been an active HVAC contractor in the area for over 45 years, under the new category of business, 90% represents commercial construction while the remaining 10% represents residential custom home construction.

Ski Air Incorporated provides the highest quality heating and air conditioning installations. We service all makes and models of equipment by factory-trained personnel. We also offer custom sheet metal, using the latest in state-of-the-art fabrication equipment. We specialize in commercial installations and custom homes for builders who are looking for the highest quality systems and reliable service. We are a Carrier factory authorized dealer with factory trained servicemen and installers, and we have received the “Elite Carrier Leadership Dealer” Award. In addition to supplying Carrier equipment, we also supply and install York and Trane among other leading brands.

Ski Air Incorporated will use the highest ethical standards when proposing a system to you. We will not use high pressure sales tactics in order to sell you a system. Please do not misinterpret our soft sell approach to not wanting your business. Please ask as many questions as you wish to ensure that you understand the system we are proposing. In closing, please consider the following when making your decision.

Price: Our prices will be one of the most competitive when you consider the quality and value of the system we are proposing.

Reliability: We sell only high-quality equipment and materials. The Work proposed is installed by the Factory/NATE trained technicians.

Warranty: We have been doing business in El Dorado County for over 45 years and we plan to continue doing business in the area for many more years to come. We stand by the work that we perform and the quality of the equipment we install. Warranty options are available on all work performed.

Get A Quote

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

45 Years of Excellence in Heating and Air Solutions

With a rich history spanning over four decades, Ski Air has proudly served our community for 45 years. Since our inception, we have been committed to delivering excellence in heating and air solutions. Our journey through the years has allowed us to refine our expertise, stay at the forefront of industry advancements, and build a reputation for reliability and professionalism.

Get quote
NATE logo
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer logo
Better Business Bureau logo